Tradie’s Insurance

Are you a tradesperson looking to protect your business? Or just looking for the insurance you need to get on site?

Whether you're a carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Plumber or other tradie you will be exposed to cause a property damage or injure someone due to your Trade or business activities. That’s where Public Lability insurance comes into the picture and protects you.

Increasingly, motor trade professionals and businesses are opting for a tailor-made insurance package designed specifically for their line of work.

Main types of covers any tradies needs:

  • Public & Products Liability
  • Tools/ General Property
  • Van or motor you use for your business

We facilitate one package solution as well as individual policies to specifically suit your needs.

For more info call us

Fill up our contact us form

Get a quote